Ohio as America 2.0, which launched in August, 2016, is the premier social studies resource for 4th grade teachers and students across the state. In 2017, it received the Ohio Museum Association's Award of Achievement for Best Education and Outreach Program.
Created by the Ohio History Connection in partnership with INFOhio, Ohio as America 2.0 combines digital technology and multimedia with traditional teaching methods, delivering a new learning experience that is both engaging and fun!
Since its launch, the Ohio History Connection's 4th grade social studies online textbook has won multiple awards and engaged more than 170,000 Ohio 4th grade students.
As of March, 2017, Ohio as America 2.0 is being used in four out of the top 10 school districts listed on the Niche 2017 Best School Districts in Ohio.
Our expertise in content and curriculum and our passion for serving the education community mean that Ohio as America continuously evolves to meet the needs of Ohio's educators and students.
Ohio as America 2.0:
- Free 8th grade supplement
- Free 1-year Ohio History Connection membership for teachers & subscribing students' families*
- Professional development opportunities
- Discounts on supplementary programs (Distance Learning and Museum in a Box)
- Weekly E-mail updates with tutorials, links to exciting new resources, and more!
To hear what teachers are saying about the updated version, visit our Testimonials page.
To learn more about Ohio as America, schedule a demo or information session!